Kristina is passionate about people. With experience in various leadership roles, she holds a diverse portfolio of skills in project management, marketing, and accounting. She enjoys problem solving, strategic thinking, and increasing efficiencies in every area of business. Ideation is her strong suit, as she always has ideas on how to improve customer experiences and businesses processes. She recently graduated from the University of Northwestern with an Accounting and Marketing degree. Outside the office, Kristina enjoys learning how to play the guitar, playing golf, and creating various wood projects with her dad.
Posts by Kristina
- Checking Backup Status
- WordPress Integration with FileMaker Presentation
- June 2019 FMPUG-MN Meeting: Discussing FileMaker 18
- FileMaker Templates and Starter Solutions
- FileMaker and Java Licensing
- FileMaker DevCon 2019: Gaylord Palms Resort Preview
- FileMaker 18 is Here! – The Full Scoop
- Filling Out Custom PDF Forms with FileMaker
- Technology Integration – Why Your Business Needs It
- FileMaker 101 – Build a Custom App to Track LEGO Sets!