Martin has been working with WordPress for over 10 years and has implemented both large and small sites in diverse areas, from intranets to social networks and professional organizations. He enjoys and is adept at the challenge of both front end and back end development, and loves to learn and master new technologies. Martin is a problem solver and excels at finding creative solutions. He has a marketing background and a deep understanding of usability, compliance, and the importance of clear, plain language in delivering a successful message and leveraging results from a website. He is an ailurophile (cat lover), enjoys reading, cooking, gardening, puns, plastic dinosaurs, and analogies.
Recent Posts by Martin
- FileMaker DevCon 2019 – Developer Conference in Orlando
- Is WooCommerce the Right Choice to Power Your e-Commerce Business?
- Great Cyber Security and Password Health
- Retailer Backcountry Access Uses BrilliantSync to create a Robust WordPress & WooCommerce based e-commerce Platform integrated with their FileMaker CRM/ERP
- 10 Most Common Questions about HIPAA
- Troubleshooting FileMaker Application Issues
- PCI Compliance in Your FileMaker or WordPress Web Solution – Taking Credit Card Payments
- Silver Bullet Software
- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
- How Google’s G Suite Changed our Lives at LuminFire