Sarah has more than two decades of experience in project management. In the same way computer apps depend on source code for getting things done, she’s our secret code for tackling to-do lists and processing a myriad of daily details. Upbeat and optimistic, she charts a clear course and steers clear of road blocks before they ever appear. Bumps in the road do not deter her. She capably keeps project teams in the know and moving forward.
Outside of the office, Sarah enjoys an active family life with her husband and their five children. She loves 1940s and 1950s movie musicals, particularly those featuring Gene Kelly.
Posts by Sarah Scharff
- Non-profit Casa de Esperanza Utilizes LuminFire to Improve their FileMaker Custom Application
- LuminFire Creates Custom Online Training Website for Smooth Divorce Transition
- Sun Valley Writers Conference Reboots Their Website to Sync With FileMaker
- Upgrading to macOS Catalina
- Tracking Transportation Vehicles with FileMaker
- What is Claris Connect? – Assisting with Software Integrations
- FileMaker Integration – Roadmap for the Future
- The University of Minnesota Technological Leadership Institute Innovates to Improve Internal Work Processes with fmIgnite and FileMaker
- Access Philanthropy Gets a Brilliant WordPress Web Productivity Solution
- FileMaker DevCon 2019 Review – Anything Is Possible