Sarah has more than two decades of experience in project management. In the same way computer apps depend on source code for getting things done, she’s our secret code for tackling to-do lists and processing a myriad of daily details. Upbeat and optimistic, she charts a clear course and steers clear of road blocks before they ever appear. Bumps in the road do not deter her. She capably keeps project teams in the know and moving forward.
Outside of the office, Sarah enjoys an active family life with her husband and their five children. She loves 1940s and 1950s movie musicals, particularly those featuring Gene Kelly.
Posts by Sarah Scharff
- FileMaker DevCon 2019 Review – Anything Is Possible
- LuminFire is Named to the Inc. 5000 List of America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies
- Enterprise FileMaker and fmFlare, BrilliantSync, and BrilliantGateway
- Integrating HubSpot and FileMaker with fmFlare
- Peregrine Improves their Business with fmIgnite and fmFlare
- Connect FileMaker to Domo via BrilliantSync
- FileMaker Leader in Low-Code Space
- Checking Backup Status
- WordPress Integration with FileMaker Presentation
- June 2019 FMPUG-MN Meeting: Discussing FileMaker 18