Sarah has more than two decades of experience in project management. In the same way computer apps depend on source code for getting things done, she’s our secret code for tackling to-do lists and processing a myriad of daily details. Upbeat and optimistic, she charts a clear course and steers clear of road blocks before they ever appear. Bumps in the road do not deter her. She capably keeps project teams in the know and moving forward.
Outside of the office, Sarah enjoys an active family life with her husband and their five children. She loves 1940s and 1950s movie musicals, particularly those featuring Gene Kelly.
Recent Posts by Sarah
- Technology Integration – Why Your Business Needs It
- FileMaker 101 – Build a Custom App to Track LEGO Sets!
- Get Out of the Work Rut – Use a Workplace Innovation Platform
- FileMaker DevCon 2019 – Developer Conference in Orlando
- Is WooCommerce the Right Choice to Power Your e-Commerce Business?
- Great Cyber Security and Password Health
- Retailer Backcountry Access Uses BrilliantSync to create a Robust WordPress & WooCommerce based e-commerce Platform integrated with their FileMaker CRM/ERP
- 10 Most Common Questions about HIPAA
- Troubleshooting FileMaker Application Issues