Sarah has more than two decades of experience in project management. In the same way computer apps depend on source code for getting things done, she’s our secret code for tackling to-do lists and processing a myriad of daily details. Upbeat and optimistic, she charts a clear course and steers clear of road blocks before they ever appear. Bumps in the road do not deter her. She capably keeps project teams in the know and moving forward.
Outside of the office, Sarah enjoys an active family life with her husband and their five children. She loves 1940s and 1950s movie musicals, particularly those featuring Gene Kelly.
Posts by Sarah
- Checking Backup Status
- WordPress Integration with FileMaker Presentation
- June 2019 FMPUG-MN Meeting: Discussing FileMaker 18
- FileMaker Templates and Starter Solutions
- FileMaker and Java Licensing
- FileMaker DevCon 2019: Gaylord Palms Resort Preview
- FileMaker 18 is Here! – The Full Scoop
- Filling Out Custom PDF Forms with FileMaker
- Technology Integration – Why Your Business Needs It
- FileMaker 101 – Build a Custom App to Track LEGO Sets!