Who You Are
- 2+ years development experience with open source platforms including developing themes, templates, and using plugins.
- Strong knowledge of HTML, CSS 2/3 and limitations
- Familiarity with PHP is a plus
- In-depth understanding of browser differences and workarounds
- Ability to develop websites based on creative files and wire frames
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Knowledge of SEO concepts related to front-end development
- Self-starter able to be highly productive both working alone and in collaboration with a team.
- Ability to work within existing development standards as well as help define new standards.
- Eager to identify, learn, and use new and changing technologies
- Interpersonal skills to work directly with clients and team members
Other Desirable Skills
- Familiarity with important relational database design, programming concepts, and best practices such as code efficiency, code optimization, object oriented programming, and commenting.
- Exposure to with source control systems such as Git, SVN, etc.
- Ability to interface with other developers and clients to quickly evaluate and resolve issues
- Solid communication and problem solving skills
- Familiarity with responsive design/development
- Familiarity with WooCommerce and Gravity Forms integration