Why choose LuminFire for your WordPress maintenance?
We provide personalized service to meet your businesses’ need for a secure, reliable web site.
Maintenance plans are an enhancement to our WordPress hosting options or you can bring your own hosting (subject to previous approval: some shared hosting and Windows based hosts are not supported).
We recommend our Basic Maintenance package for all sites to make sure your site is up to date and backed up, minimizing potential security risks and downtime.
Premium and Platinum Maintenance packages add additional features for sites that generate revenue:
- Off-site backup make sure that in an instance where your hosting platform is compromised, you’ll know that your backups are held safely in another location.
- Maintaining a staging site* is the best way to be able to independently install updates to make sure they will not break your live site when the same updates are run there.
- If your site uses eCommerce or is mission critical to your business we recommend our Premium or Platinum Maintenance package. We’ll perform all updates on a staging site first and (on the platinum plan) execute a series of tests defined by you to make sure the updates will not negatively affect your bottom line, while maintaining maximum security.
Basic Website Maintenance, Security, and Backup – $75 setup + $75/month
- Update core/plugins/themes on live site every other month (plugins within 2 business days for zero day vulnerabilities)
- Off-site backups (30 days retention)
- Security plugin installation & configuration
- CDN (Content Delivery Network) configuration (optional)
Premium Website Maintenance, Security, and Backup – $150 setup + $150/month
- Everything in the Basic Level performed monthly
- Update of staging site first* with cursory check for website errors before updating live site
- Off-site, redundant backups (60 days)
- Security plugin optimization
- Software Firewall
- Minimum level for ecommerce sites
Platinum Website Maintenance, Security, and Backup – $300 setup + $300/month
- Everything in the Premium Level
- Off-site, redundant backups (90 days)
- Run through a personalized “script” or series of steps to insure that everything is working as expected on staging before updating live site.
- Minimum level for Multisite or complex installs
* Requires a staging site on the same hosting platform as your live site. We’ll help you set this up. Additional charges by your hosting company may be incurred depending on your hosting plan.