A Content Delivery Network (CDN), or content distribution network, is a geographically distributed network of proxy servers and their data centers. The goal is to provide high availability and performance by distributing the service spatially relative to end users.
By utilizing servers via a global network closer to the users getting the data, a CDN helps speed up and supercharge your website, downloads, video and more.
Speeding up your website and data transfer even one second faster can mean thousands of new conversions and better SEO ranking in Google.
Here are few features of our full-featured CDN:
- SSL certificate and data encryption
- Ready for http/2 and Brotli for performance and security of the future
- On the fly image optimization and processing
- Real-time monitoring to gain insight into traffic
- Custom rules to control delivery, security, routing, and authentication
- Block IPs or entire countries to protect your content and save money
BrilliantCDN is a fully-managed service that LuminFire provides for our hosting clients.