Luminfire creates brilliant digital solutions and develops custom applications to business challenges.
We’re a software and web development company whose mission is to help you transform your business by making it more effective, productive, and profitable.
We believe that your work can be better when the right business smarts and technology come together.
We’re passionate about empowering growth-focused businesses and organizations like yours to achieve their goals by removing technical obstacles that stand in their way.
Our expertise and tools generate valuable results for our clients – and make you look brilliant!
Technology That Works
- Our Brilliant Team – Get to know us
- Why Choose Us? – Proven value
- Recommendations – What others would tell you about working with us
- LuminFire History – Nearly 35 years of technology know-how
- Free Technology Resources – Thousands of dollars of advice for nothing
LuminFire is the solution to your information and business management needs so you can be more effective, productive, and profitable. We collaborate with you to determine the best technology solutions for your business.
LuminFire is the leading custom software application developer based in the Twin Cities area of Minnesota (Minneapolis, St. Paul, and suburbs). We completed hundreds of successful FileMaker and WordPress development projects and installations. Our company has been a trusted technology resource for businesses for more than 35 years. Our flagship business management software called fmIgnite can be customized to meet your business needs.
Some success stories:
- In small business, LuminFire provided technology design and a custom application solution that catapulted growth from 3 people in a home office to a business with 15 employees, over 300 contractors, and revenue of over $2.5 million per year.
- In a large enterprise, we developed software that directly supported Target.com (one of the top 20 web sites of ANY kind on the internet). We also developed databases that scheduled all Target in-store video programming, saving more than $50,000 annually.
Whether it’s working to support a home-based office or a large workgroup installation with hundreds of clients, we can assist. We have the experience and knowledge that can help your business be more effective, productive, and profitable. A small investment in the right technology pays off quickly.
Get more done.
LuminFire believes the company developing your software or integrating your technology should be a trusted partner.
- Our unique Development Process process puts you in control of your budget, timeline, and features.
- We design, install, and support computer networks, servers, workstations, and software on macOS and Windows.
- We also provide technology training, presentations for large audiences, or personalized technology coaching/mentoring.
Demonstrating technology leadership and the knowledge of an industry expert.
LuminFire engineers have been creating professional application solutions for years. Your investment will stay with your business and be an integral part of your day-to-day operations giving you a unique competitive advantage. LuminFire developers are part of an elite group of the finest FileMaker, WordPress, and Apple experts in the world.
For small businesses, we can be your entire technology department. In the enterprise, we can boost the productivity of your department, bringing you innovative, reliable, and user-friendly technology in record time. With LuminFire as your technology partner, you will get more done.
How do I get started? It’s simple.
Connect with us and we will work through the first steps toward a solution. We will look at your current reports, forms, and technology. Depending on the size and the complexity of your solution, it can take anywhere from two weeks to several months to complete a custom software project. After our initial discovery, analysis, and design phase, we will provide you a blueprint with an estimated timeline and cost.
LuminFire is ready to assist you with becoming more effective, productive, and profitable, whether it’s enhancing an existing database, developing a new custom solution, or providing solid IT consulting, support, and training.