Our technology blog provides many technical tips and helpful articles.
FileMaker Application Development Techniques, Training, and Learning
We provide many FREE sample databases that can be used by FileMaker developers to help create a customized solution. Check them out in the FileMaker Sample File section of our tech blog. While we do provide FileMaker training and coaching, we’ve written an article outlining many FileMaker training resources that will help you get started and build advanced solutions at a reasonable cost.
WordPress Development Techniques
As experts in WordPress, the leading content management system (CMS) for the web, we also share many helpful WordPress articles.
Apple and macOS Technology Information
Check out our Apple and macOS articles.
- Apple Product Manuals – Get the latest documentation for iPod, iPad, iPhone, MacBook, iMac, etc. here online.
- Apple Discussion Support – Online support via other users.
- Apple Product Specifications – Technical information about Apple products.
- Test your internet connection speed: SpeedTest • Speed Check • SpeedOf.me
- OpenDNS – Protect your internet connection with free web content filtering and phishing protection while making your network faster and more reliable. There’s nothing to download or install, and you can set it up in a couple minutes.
We highly recommend CrashPlan for Small Business or Backblaze. With CrashPlan or Backblaze you can backup your local computer to a central offsite location (monthly fee for “backup in the cloud”). We use Backblaze offsite backup for peace of mind. These products are secure and simple and automatically back up all our files offsite every night in case of emergency.