LuminFire offers in-person FileMaker training in the Twin Cities metropolitan area. Choose us to experience the following advantages:
- Flexible scheduling. We’ll make the date and time work for you.
- Training at our conveniently located office building with free parking.
- Pre-training conference call to gather specific information to guide the class activities, including attendee’s skill sets and basic business requirements for the solution they want to build.
- Fully customized training covering core FileMaker development skills building the foundation of a new solution.
- All sessions will include reference to, planning for, and discussions about proposed client solutions.
- Students are encouraged to bring their own Excel spreadsheets to actually convert or begin turning into useful databases.
- Individualized instruction.
- Our instructors are expert certified FileMaker developers with years of experience developing customized solutions.
- Our training experience will ensure a fun time while learning practical hands-on skills and best practices necessary for the success of your project.
We also offer lecture style classes, one-on-one private sessions, on-site classes, and project-based coaching/mentoring. Due to the customized nature of our training classes, the cost varies. A typical investment might be about $2,000/day for up to 3 students.
We include here a great list of training resources.
Request FileMaker training, coaching or mentoring below: