LuminFire is a leading custom software solutions developer located primarily in Minneapolis, Minnesota. We are a Platinum Claris Partner, a member of the Apple Consultant Network, and a premier provider of Laravel and WordPress solutions. As we experience continuous growth we are looking for new people with the right talents to join our team as employees or under contract.
We offer awesome and compassionate leadership that values people, great compensation/benefits, a wide variety of interesting projects, the opportunity to learn from and collaborate with top talent, and great flexibility to work from both home and from our office which is conveniently located in Fridley, MN just north of Minneapolis (at the junction of 694 & East River Road).
Who We Are
Our growing company has been a trusted technology resource for businesses for more than 30 years. We make businesses more effective, productive, and profitable by creating brilliant, innovative custom technology solutions for all facets of business. Companies invest in our technology solutions because of our strong technical expertise. We deliver solutions that provide businesses with the strongest competitive advantage, lowest cost of ownership, and best long-term stability.
What We Offer
- A variety of work and project types across many industries and environments.
- Great compensation and benefits.
- Core business office hours with flexibility to work remote from home or with the team in the office.
- Excellent and compassionate management. We will be on your side to serve you so that you succeed.
- Opportunity to learn and share development best practices and techniques in a collaborative environment.
- A strengths-based culture that is full of innovators.
- Opportunity to work with a dynamic team of top web and custom business solutions professionals.
- Fun colleagues and tech geeks.
- Challenging and rewarding professional growth.
- Excellent working environment.
Additional Benefits Include:
- Salaried position with bonus options based on personal and company performance.
- Paid Time Off with very flexible arrangements for vacation and holidays.
- Company pays 100% health, dental care, vision, long-term/short-term disability, and life insurance for employee.
- 401k with company match.
- Access to free golf fun via corporate Platinum Topgolf membership located near our office and at other locations throughout the U.S.
- Free in-office beverages, snacks, with a culture of numerous complimentary breakfasts and lunches for the whole team.
- The latest hardware and software tools to get the job done.
- Beautiful 6,000 sq. ft. office and conference location.
What does it take to succeed at LuminFire?
Truthfully, a combination of maverick entrepreneurialism and exquisite self-restraint. You are driven. You’re a self-starter, a go-getter, someone who isn’t afraid to ask questions and get things done. But you’re also a patient problem-solver capable of working well with a team of technical experts.
What can LuminFire offer you?
- An environment without a lot of layers of management.
- A culture that is always learning, seeking new innovations, and purposeful in change management.
- The opportunity to work closely with clients who are looking for experts who can solve their business problems.
- A healthy, growing company that is seeking ways to make a purposeful impact.
- A close-knit and family-friendly atmosphere.
- We’re privately owned, so we don’t answer to the needs of a holding company or the stock market. We’re a completely bootstrapped success story with zero debt.
- We also have ample free parking right outside our front door.
We are looking for qualified candidates for the following positions:
- Full Stack Web Software Engineer
- Technical Team Lead/Web Software Engineer
- Claris FileMaker Solution Engineer
Although we would love to have our full-time talent local, we are fully open to working with talented remote engineers. Some of our fully-remote engineers have loved our company so much that they actually moved to our local headquarters in Minnesota!