LuminFire is a leading custom software solutions developer located in Minneapolis, Minnesota. We are the only FileMaker Business Alliance (FBA) Platinum member in the upper midwest, a member of the Apple Consultant Network, and a premier provider of WordPress solutions. As we experience continuous growth we are looking for new people with the right talents to join our team as employees or under contract.
We offer great compensation, work variety / interesting projects, opportunity to learn from and collaborate with top talent, great flexibility in time / vacation as well as a benefits package on par with the largest tech companies in the industry like Apple.
Our office is conveniently located just north of Minneapolis (694 & East River Road).
Who We Are
LuminFire makes businesses more effective, productive, and profitable by creating brilliant technology solutions. Companies invest in technology solutions with LuminFire because of our strong technical expertise and ability to create innovative and cost effective custom solutions to their business challenges. We deliver technical solutions that provide businesses with the strongest competitive advantage, lowest cost of ownership, and best long term stability. Our growing company has been a trusted technology resource for businesses for over 30+ years.
What We Offer
- Professional company that offers a variety of work in many industries and environments.
- Great compensation and benefits.
- Core business office hours with flexibility to work in the office or at home.
- Excellent management. We will be on your side to serve you so that you succeed.
- Opportunity to learn and share development best practices and techniques in a collaborative environment.
- Strengths-based culture that is innovative with fun colleagues and tech geeks.
- Opportunity to work with a dynamic team of top web professionals
- Challenging and rewarding career growth
- Excellent working environment
Additional benefits include:
- Salaried position with bonus options based on personal and company performance.
- Paid Time Off with flexible arrangements for vacation and holidays.
- Company pays 100% health, dental care, vision, long-term/short-term disability, and life insurance for employee, and 50% coverage for dependents.
- 401k with company match.
- Free in office beverages, snacks, and numerous breakfasts and lunches
- The latest hardware and software tools to get the job done.
- Ongoing training and conference attendance.
- Brand new 6,000 sq. ft. office and conference location.
What does it take to succeed at LuminFire?
Truthfully, a combination of maverick entrepreneurialism and exquisite self-restraint. You’re a self-starter, a go-getter, someone who isn’t afraid to ask questions and get things done. But you’re also a patient problem-solver capable of working well with technical experts that often need an interpreter to create meaning for clients.
What can LuminFire offer you?
- An environment without a lot of layers of management.
- A culture that is always learning, seeking new innovations, and purposeful in change management.
- The opportunity to work closely with clients who are looking for experts who can actually solve their business problems.
- A healthy, growing company that is seeking ways to make a purposeful impact.
- A close-knit, family friendly atmosphere.
- We’re privately owned, so we don’t answer to the needs of a holding company or the stock market.
- We also have free parking.
- Technical Team Lead/Software Engineer
- Project Specialist/Manager
- FileMaker Engineer
- Web Engineer (Full Stack)
- Web Developer (Frontend)
We are open to remote contractors for occasional work but strongly prefer local full-time talent.