Who You Are
- 10+ years Certified FileMaker Pro development experience (versions 6-15).
- Strong knowledge of best practices for relational database design and scripting.
- Experience in a full life-cycle software development environment including gathering requirements, writing design specs, performing testing, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal presentation communication skills.
- Disciplined self-starter able to be highly productive both working alone and in collaboration with a team.
- Ability to develop and work within existing development standards.
- Experience with Macintosh and Windows systems and general IT support.
- Experience with integrating FileMaker with web sites and apps.
- Trustworthy representative of our company brand and reputation.
- Curiosity for new technologies, SAAS services, off-the-shelf software, and emerging trends.
Bonus skills: Certified FileMaker Trainer/Reseller
- Willingness to live and work in Minneapolis, Minnesota
Please submit all applications via the online form provided below.