Dan has been developing FileMaker solutions since FileMaker Pro version 2 and has over 20 years experience supporting Apple technologies. He served as an IT Director for a Macintosh-based business and was an Apple Store Genius.
Dan is passionate about using technology to enhance efficiency and collaboration in the business environment. In his spare time Dan is an avid bicycle tourist who likes to play bass guitar with his band.
Posts by Dan
- FileMaker 17 Button Setup Window Makes Changing Script Parameters Easier
- FileMaker 17 Lets You Copy and Paste Custom Menus and Custom Menu Sets Between Solutions
- Create Directories Via Script Step With FileMaker 17
- Deciding on When to Upgrade or Update FileMaker
- Upgrading to macOS 10.13, High Sierra
- I dropped my iPhone in the Pool (or toilet)-What should I do?
- Should I Install MacKeeper?
- Adware on the Mac
- Fake Security Alerts on MacOS