With over twenty years of leadership in operations and business development in both non-profit and for-profit organizations, Joelle brings a well-rounded perspective to the things that matter most to business owners and the people who support them. Joelle loves people and genuinely cares about helping with the challenges they face, and as the head of marketing and new business development at LuminFire, she is uniquely qualified to help our clients translate their business challenges into real-world technology solutions.
Her interests are as broad as her skillset, and range from family fun to fast cars, music, literature, video games, church life, watching crazy amounts of Netflix, and being a completely girly geek
Recent Posts by Joelle
- Technology Integration – Why Your Business Needs It
- FileMaker 101 – Build a Custom App to Track LEGO Sets!
- Get Out of the Work Rut – Use a Workplace Innovation Platform
- FileMaker DevCon 2019 – Developer Conference in Orlando
- Is WooCommerce the Right Choice to Power Your e-Commerce Business?
- Great Cyber Security and Password Health
- Retailer Backcountry Access Uses BrilliantSync to create a Robust WordPress & WooCommerce based e-commerce Platform integrated with their FileMaker CRM/ERP
- 10 Most Common Questions about HIPAA
- Troubleshooting FileMaker Application Issues