Tim is an expert in creating custom business solutions that make businesses more efficient, productive, and profitable. He specializes in rapid application development with FileMaker (certified in versions 8-17) for macOS, Windows, iPad/iPhone and web app integration with WordPress. He knows Apple technology and Windows systems inside and out.
Tim was recognized as a real life “whiz kid” when he began working as a programmer of educational software at 16 years old. Soon he licensed complex code he wrote to other developers. Tim has been a technology leader in fortune 50 corporations like Target, American Express, and Honeywell where he played key roles implementing their most advanced technologies. He has run his consulting business for over 30 years, acted as Chief Technology Officer for businesses, and led successful technology start up companies. Tim’s innovative ideas have been published widely.
Tim got his degree in electrical engineering at the University of Minnesota Institute of Technology with a minor the theater. His favorite foods are Pizza nearly anywhere, Greek at Dino’s and Mexican at Chipotle. Among his hobbies are magic, juggling, biking, hip hop group fitness, playing piano / trumpet / drums, and speaking French. He’s passionate about his family and two young girls that love playing volleyball. Follow Tim on Twitter.
Posts by Tim Cimbura
- FileMaker DevCon 2019 Review – Anything Is Possible
- LuminFire is Named to the Inc. 5000 List of America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies
- Enterprise FileMaker and fmFlare, BrilliantSync, and BrilliantGateway
- Integrating HubSpot and FileMaker with fmFlare
- Peregrine Improves their Business with fmIgnite and fmFlare
- Connect FileMaker to Domo via BrilliantSync
- FileMaker Leader in Low-Code Space
- Checking Backup Status
- WordPress Integration with FileMaker Presentation
- June 2019 FMPUG-MN Meeting: Discussing FileMaker 18