Tim is an expert in creating custom business solutions that make businesses more efficient, productive, and profitable. He specializes in rapid application development with FileMaker (certified in versions 8-16) for macOS, Windows, iPad/iPhone and web app integration with WordPress. He knows Apple technology and Windows systems inside and out.
Tim was recognized as a real life “whiz kid” when he began working as a programmer of educational software at 16 years old. Soon he licensed complex computer code he wrote to other developers. Tim has been a technology leader in fortune 50 corporations like Target, American Express, and Honeywell where he played key roles implementing their most advanced technologies. He has run his consulting business for over 30 years, acted as Chief Technology Officer for businesses, and led successful technology start up companies. Tim’s innovative ideas have been published widely.
Tim got his degree in electrical engineering at the University of Minnesota Institute of Technology with a minor the theater. His favorite foods are Pizza and Chipotle. Among his hobbies are magic, juggling, biking, hip hop group fitness, playing piano / trumpet / drums, and speaking French. He’s passionate about his family and two young girls that love playing volleyball. Follow Tim on Twitter.
Recent Posts by Tim Cimbura
- Visit to Apple and FileMaker in California
- Deciding on When to Upgrade or Update FileMaker
- Making the Most of FileMaker DevCon
- FileMaker DevCon (Developer Conference) 2018
- Super Bowl LII Hosted in LuminFire’s Home City Minneapolis
- Is Your Business Ready for the GDPR?
- Meltdown and Spectre Security Issues: What FileMaker and WordPress Users Need to Know
- A Brief Tour of our Brilliant LuminFire Office
- FileMaker 16 Makes the Windows User Experience Better with SDI Windows
- EnteraLite Infinity Pump Makes Training Easier with Custom Web App Simulator