Tim is an expert in creating custom business solutions that make businesses more effective, productive, and profitable. He specializes in rapid app development with FileMaker (certified in versions 8-18) for macOS, Windows, iPad/iPhone and web app integration with WordPress. He knows Apple technology and Windows systems inside and out.
Tim was recognized as a real life “whiz kid” when he began working as a programmer of educational software at 16 years old. Soon he licensed complex code he wrote to other developers. Tim has been a technology leader in fortune 50 corporations like Target, American Express, and Honeywell where he played key roles implementing their most advanced technologies. He has run his consulting business for over 30 years, acted as Chief Technology Officer for businesses, and led successful technology start up companies. Tim’s innovative ideas have been published widely.
Tim got his degree in electrical engineering at the University of Minnesota Institute of Technology with a minor the theater. His favorite foods are Pizza nearly anywhere, Greek at Dino’s and Mexican at Chipotle. Among his hobbies are magic, juggling, biking, hip hop group fitness, playing piano / trumpet / drums, and speaking French. He’s passionate about his family and two girls that love playing volleyball. Follow Tim on Twitter.
Posts by Tim Cimbura
- Hop Passport Goes Digital with a Custom Mobile App and Website
- Ryan Estis Uses Brilliant Technology to Effectively Build His Business
- Impact Shirts Gets Tech Improvements to Support Remote Business
- Author, Speaker, and Radio/TV Personality Dorothy Wilhelm Gets Tech Support With Care from LuminFire
- LuminFire Helps Upstream Arts Improve Their FileMaker and WordPress Technology
- The Minnesota State Fair Foundation Gets a New Website to Improve User and Employee Experience
- Commercial Realty Solutions gets a New Website Design with Advanced Mapping and Speed Optimization
- Claris FileMaker 19 Arrives! The Most Important Release in Years
- A Message to our Clients Amid Coronavirus and COVID-19
- Meet Claris Connect