Tim is an expert in creating custom business solutions that make businesses more efficient, productive, and profitable. He specializes in rapid application development with FileMaker (certified in versions 8-17) for macOS, Windows, iPad/iPhone and web app integration with WordPress. He knows Apple technology and Windows systems inside and out.
Tim was recognized as a real life “whiz kid” when he began working as a programmer of educational software at 16 years old. Soon he licensed complex code he wrote to other developers. Tim has been a technology leader in fortune 50 corporations like Target, American Express, and Honeywell where he played key roles implementing their most advanced technologies. He has run his consulting business for over 30 years, acted as Chief Technology Officer for businesses, and led successful technology start up companies. Tim’s innovative ideas have been published widely.
Tim got his degree in electrical engineering at the University of Minnesota Institute of Technology with a minor the theater. His favorite foods are Pizza nearly anywhere, Greek at Dino’s and Mexican at Chipotle. Among his hobbies are magic, juggling, biking, hip hop group fitness, playing piano / trumpet / drums, and speaking French. He’s passionate about his family and two young girls that love playing volleyball. Follow Tim on Twitter.
Recent Posts by Tim Cimbura
- Technology Integration – Why Your Business Needs It
- FileMaker 101 – Build a Custom App to Track LEGO Sets!
- Get Out of the Work Rut – Use a Workplace Innovation Platform
- FileMaker DevCon 2019 – Developer Conference in Orlando
- Is WooCommerce the Right Choice to Power Your e-Commerce Business?
- Great Cyber Security and Password Health
- Retailer Backcountry Access Uses BrilliantSync to create a Robust WordPress & WooCommerce based e-commerce Platform integrated with their FileMaker CRM/ERP
- 10 Most Common Questions about HIPAA
- Troubleshooting FileMaker Application Issues