Tim is an expert in creating custom business solutions that make businesses more efficient, productive, and profitable. He specializes in rapid application development with FileMaker (certified in versions 8-17) for macOS, Windows, iPad/iPhone and web app integration with WordPress. He knows Apple technology and Windows systems inside and out.
Tim was recognized as a real life “whiz kid” when he began working as a programmer of educational software at 16 years old. Soon he licensed complex code he wrote to other developers. Tim has been a technology leader in fortune 50 corporations like Target, American Express, and Honeywell where he played key roles implementing their most advanced technologies. He has run his consulting business for over 30 years, acted as Chief Technology Officer for businesses, and led successful technology start up companies. Tim’s innovative ideas have been published widely.
Tim got his degree in electrical engineering at the University of Minnesota Institute of Technology with a minor the theater. His favorite foods are Pizza nearly anywhere, Greek at Dino’s and Mexican at Chipotle. Among his hobbies are magic, juggling, biking, hip hop group fitness, playing piano / trumpet / drums, and speaking French. He’s passionate about his family and two young girls that love playing volleyball. Follow Tim on Twitter.
Recent Posts by Tim Cimbura
- LuminFire is Recognized at International FileMaker Developer Conference in Texas
- FileMaker and GIS / Mapping with fmFlare
- Sending Transactional Email from FileMaker with fmFlare
- Taking Payments with FileMaker and fmFlare
- Sending SMS from FileMaker with fmFlare
- The LuminFire Rap is Here
- FileMaker Statistics Infographic 2018
- FileMaker DevCon 2018 Gaylord Texan Resort Preview
- FileMaker Go Pizza Counter for iPad 2.0
- FileMaker 17 is Here!