LuminFire is an awesome place to work and play with consistently high ratings from members of our team.
LuminFire is looking to add a new member to our Minneapolis-based Client Engagement team. This role is perfect for a person with multi-disciplinary knowledge of business development, marketing, operations, finances and project/client management. This role requires a combination of business acumen and strong communication skills. It also helps if you also really love technology.
This is a highly cross-functional role in which you’ll get to work closely with LuminFire’s founders and Executive team to promote professional client services. You will also be involved in interacting with clients, and will aid in promoting our company and products through special events, marketing launches, and special communication campaigns.
The main responsibilities of this role is to help support our client engagements. Client Engagement encompasses every touchpoint a potential or existing client has with us. The goal is to help ensure that our work delivers brilliant results for the company and clients by tracking/implementing tasks and strategies that ensure the continued success of LuminFire with our growing list of clients.
This position can grow multiple ways depending on your strengths and interests.
You are a problem solver; an obstacle remover. You can see the big picture as well as what it takes to get there. Ideas about how to make the business better excites you, and you want to lean in and learn more. You recognize that while some tasks may be routine, the processes around them can be continually improved and are vital to business success. You are very detail-oriented and you like to take notes and make lists, and you love how satisfying it feels when you get to cross things off those lists!
You are intrinsically motivated to help others find solutions to their challenges to make their world better, because people matter to you. Because of this, you have good people skills, and feel comfortable communicating both face-to-face, via online video calls, and through written communication.
You enjoy working with people in a culture that is both friendly and fast paced (because technology is always advancing). You are a listener, a learner, and a leader who helps those around you be their very best.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or communications, or relevant work experience
- Help clients throughout all their touchpoints with LuminFire, from marketing to sales to project requests
- Follow up with clients to get honest feedback after completion of projects
- Contribute to the company’s brand reputation through networking and marketing
- Enthrall clients and coworkers with optimism, knowledge, and can-do vision
- Build high level proficiency with our internal technologies, including our tools for sales, marketing, accounting, billing, project management and communications
- Assist in new marketing initiatives around the areas of trend analysis, strategic planning, sales processes, organic client growth and other business initiatives
- Look for ways to continuously improve, protect and elevate ideas to help deliver brilliant solutions
- Share a distinct point-of-view; be bold enough to challenge an idea while still respecting team roles and contributions
- Be adept at prioritizing and multitasking across multiple projects and accounts
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Cool under pressure
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills, including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Attitude of helpfulness with routine office tasks like greeting clients, answering phones, grabbing the mail, tidying up, etc. Everyone helps in our culture to keep our space working.
You’re a Good Fit if:
- You’re a kind, honest, positive, calm, humble person who’s eager to earn the trust of clients and everyone you meet
- Building a business fascinates you and solving business problems fuels you
- You are a passionate learner, dedicated to honing your skills
- You naturally find yourself teaching and helping others
- You find business problems just as interesting as technical problems
- You like to listen well so you can help create true solutions
- You love creating lists and crossing tasks “off your list”
- You truly like working with people to build really cool technology