- FileMaker 16 native JSON functions.
- Outputs up-to-date code using Knight Lab’s latest codebase.
- New user interface.
- A few bug fixes. 😉
The FileMaker Timeline is one of the timelines included in the sample file and chronicles many key moments in FileMaker history.
To create your own timeline, follow these quick steps:
- Download the sample file (available below).
- Click on Create a New Timeline.
- ownload to your local computer (make sure the file unzips).
- Click the Export HTML and Media Files button to save all the files to the project directory.
- Open the HTML file to test locally.
The sample file has many more tips and features.