You believe in your message. You’ve worked your entire life to build a career and share your knowledge and expertise with the world. Perhaps you’ve written articles, books, or given many speeches. How do you keep your legacy going when you’re no longer able to maintain it?
LuminFire can help.
We will work with you to organize and catalog all your digital assets including:
- Social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.)
- Business profiles/Professional Networks (LinkedIn, company websites)
- Images and videos (Vimeo, YouTube, Flickr, TikTok, etc.)
- Books, blogs, and eBooks (Amazon, Kindle, etc.)
- Online audio and music (Spotify, iTunes, Amazon, etc.)
- Storage (iCloud, Drop Box, Google Drive, One Drive, etc.)
- Emails and online messages (Hotmail, Gmail, YahooMail, AOL, MSN, etc.)
- VOIP and voice communication (Skype, Comcast, etc.)
- Curated content (Reddit, ScoopIt, etc.)
- Expertise (Quora, Stackoverflow, etc.)
…and also your physical assets:
- Computers, tablets, smartphones (PINs, passwords, gestures, etc.)
- Security systems
We will make your professional digital assets easily available so people can access them and you can gain revenue from their sale to Amazon, Kindle, your website, etc. Combine with a digital marketing package to continue publishing your content through social media or an email list.
We will walk you through creating a plan for how you want your digital assets managed in the event of your death. We will build you a custom plan that you can share with your legal counsel to make part of your trust or will.
- Do you want your accounts closed?
- Do you want your website to be active for many more years with a tribute?
- Where do you want the proceeds from your sales to go?
You can trust LuminFire to securely safeguard all your assets digitally for years to come. We will guide you through building your digital legacy from start to finish, helping you to leave a lasting impact on the world.