If you want to maximize your return on investment (ROI) and minimize your total cost of ownership (TCO) in technology that will support your business, FileMaker is one of the best choices you can make.
This new white paper “Supercharging Return on Investment with Rapid Application Development Tools – Total Cost of Ownership” compares FileMaker to other popular environments like MS SQL Server and Microsoft Visual Studio, Oracle Database Standard Edition, Salesforce.com Enterprise Edition, Force.com Enterprise Edition, and MySQL.
It details just how much better FileMaker Pro is at building solutions faster, easier, and at a lower-cost than those other platforms.
Here are some areas they identify where the FileMaker Platform is ideal:
- Solutions that are currently based on spreadsheets or paper
- Retrieving and exchanging data with enterprise systems
- Data tracking, report generation, and analysis
- Workflow solutions for the department or workgroup
Topics covered in the white paper include:
- Faster Development Cycles
- Codeless Application Creation
- Integrated Design Environment
- Reduced Training Requirements
- Integrated Database
- Multiple External Database Connectors
- Cross-Platform Support
- Simplified Administration
- Integrated Maintenance Tools
- Integrated Support for Web-Based Applications
Get your copy of the white paper here and share it with those that make technology decisions in your organization.