Often, our clients come from places where there has been “Excel abuse”. You’ve outgrown the use of a spreadsheet and need a way to keep track of historical information and share it within your organization, or even the world, via the Internet.
Off-the-shelf solutions are not made to fit every organization. By utilizing rapid application development and workplace innovation tools like FileMaker Pro or web applications like WordPress and Laravel, we can create customized solutions to fit your unique processes and workflow.
Are you ready for a custom application solution?
- Are you wasting time on double entry or trying to locate information spread across many applications such as Excel, Entourage, Outlook, and Word?
- Is your current solution hard for users to learn or have too many features that you do not use?
- Is your current solution such as Salesforce not flexible enough or too expensive to meet your needs?
- Is your current system not able to be modified/enhanced or no longer supported (sunset/retired) by the manufacturer?
- Do you want a solution that can adapt as your business changes?
- Are you having difficulty sharing information or knowing who has the most current copy?
- Are you using a spreadsheet like Excel as a database and finding it difficult to manage?
- Have you outgrown your Microsoft Access or other database or is it unstable?
- Would you like a tool that gives you a competitive edge because you are the only company that has it?
If you answered YES to any of the questions above, you may be ready for a custom solution that FITS YOUR BUSINESS.
We can help you determine the right deployment option and technology based on your requirements and budget:
A custom software solution can provide your organization with a centralized data source that will streamline your processes, save time, and can be modified quickly to meet rapidly changing business needs.
If you have an incredible idea and you’re looking to build the next amazing iPhone or Android app we can help with that as well. Start out by doing some prep work so we can have the most productive conversation.
We can combine many software solutions through integration to make them work together effectively without double data entry. Our development process is designed to benefit our clients by consistently delivering quality solutions on time and in budget.