Our Websites Are…
Easy to Use
WordPress makes editing your website as easy as editing a Word document. For more complex websites, we craft the backend experience so non-technical users can easily manage it. We even provide video instruction to assist you with editing your site yourself.
Fast and Secure
Our experience means we know the right way to implement the features you need. As your partner, we’ll provide the right hosting options.
We’ll make sure your website works flawlessly on all devices, including smartphones and tablets.
Built to Last
Our coding practices ensure the best possible experience by updating technology over time.
Able to Talk to Other Software and Automate Processes
With BrilliantSync, your site can talk to, or integrate with, nearly any other software package you use including FileMaker, QuickBooks, MailChimp, etc. No need to waste time with duplicate data entry so you can be more effective. Be more productive by letting your website work for you.
Digital Marketing Ready
This is offered so that you can get the most traffic going to your site and make your business more profitable.
Choose a package to get started…
• Starter Website Package $1,500
INCLUDES>>> Choice of quality theme templates, Home Page, About Us, Contact Us form
• Upgrade Website Package $3,000
INCLUDES>>> Everything in Starter package and…
• Diamond Website Package $6,000
INCLUDES>>> Everything in Starter and Upgrade package and…
Building your website on the foundation of WordPress, our most common platform for web development, is an excellent choice.
Some of the advantages:
- WordPress currently powers over 28% of the internet, including many high profile sites such as Time Magazine. WordPress powers over 60% of CMS (content management system) websites on the internet.
- Themes allow you to change the look and feel of your site easily.
- Plugins allow you to add features to your web site at a reasonable cost.
- WordPress sites are easy to update. If you can create a Word document, you can publish a new article in WordPress.
- WordPress is supported by a thriving, engaged community.
- Google loves WordPress sites and ranks them highly when built properly.
We take our sites one step further and build them with the Genesis framework.
Besides providing a huge jumpstart to building your site, there are many advantages of utilizing Genesis for your site:
- Consistency and standardization so that we can more easily make technical revisions to your site as necessary over time with the minimal amount of time charged to you.
- Power – Their team of really smart guys coding provide tremendous functionality and value that we don’t need to spend time building. No need to reinvent the wheel.
- Security – Incorporates the latest code to protect your site.
- SEO – Genesis is optimized out of the box for search engines so people can more easily find your site and rank high in Google.
- Genesis is responsive out of the box. It can scale automatically from mobile devices to the big screen monitor. Building a responsive theme from scratch can take at least twice as much time.
- WordPress upgrades don’t affect your site much. Usually we just install them and gain features.
- Genesis plugins for WordPress are very high quality. It is easy to add more features like shopping carts, etc. with Genesis connectors.
- The support for the Genesis theme framework will continue to be there in the future.
- Pre-built child themes (WordPress theme that inherits its functionality from another WordPress theme, the parent theme) can be a well-designed starting point.
LuminFire maintains annual software licenses for our clients for several paid and supported best of class WordPress plug-ins that we use on your site to add critical functionality:
- Genesis Theme Framework
- Site Backup
- Google Analytics
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Spam Prevention
We provide reliable hosting when needed. There may be other lower cost options but they often don’t answer their phone when you need them the most.
Training, Education, and Communication
We will provide training on how to use your web site to designated users. Typically it takes a few hours to become familiar with how new content is added, depending on the users comfort with general web site functions. Get stuck? No worries – technical assistance is simply an email or phone call away. We also provide online training videos integrated into the site backend that explain how to perform common tasks.
We utilize Basecamp and an internal proprietary tool to track project tasks and ongoing communication so you stay well informed and we have a record of all our conversations regarding your requests in one place that is accessible by our entire team and yours as we work together.