Fire up your business with fmIgnite® Enhanced–the most feature complete, cost-effective, and fully customizable FileMaker-based business solution available
fmIgnite® is a powerful business solution that serves as a solid foundation that can be customized to meet your exact business needs. It is a fully integrated system based on Claris FileMaker, the top workplace innovation platform. It is the tool that can make your business more effective, productive, and profitable. A custom system built on fmIgnite allows you to own your data and build a unique asset for your company that gives you a competitive advantage.
Some key benefits:
- Manages most critical business elements out of the box including Contacts, Groups, Projects/Jobs, Time Tracking, Tasks/Templates, Calendars, Events, Notes, Mail/Templates, Estimates, Quotes, Proposals, Invoices, Purchase Orders, Journal/Billing, Products, Documents, Help, and more.
- Simplifies information entry with smart fields and eliminates double-entry through easy import from many sources.
- Integrates with hundreds of external web services using fmFlare, BrilliantSync, or BrilliantFlows including WooCommerce, WordPress, QuickBooks, Gravity Forms, Slack, HubSpot, MailChimp, Avalara, SurveyMonkey, MYOB/AccountEdge, Slack, cVent, macOS iCloud, and nearly any other app with an API (Application Programming Interface).
- Stores critical business information in one place. Connect to directly to any other database systems including MySQL, Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, IBM DB2, and PostgreSQL.
- Connects Windows, macOS, and Apple iPhone/iPad Mobile devices to the same system.
- Over 10,000 hours ($1.75 million in R&D) invested in its development.
- Connect your contact information to web services like Google Maps, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, weather, city info, phone directory, and more.
- Share your information anywhere in the world via reliable and secure internet cloud-based hosting or on-premise server.
- Grow your business with the ability to add features and enhancements at your own pace and with immediate ROI (Return on Investment) and low TCO (Total Cost of Ownership).
Some instances and representative industries where fmIgnite has been implemented:
- Creative Agencies managing clients, vendors, jobs, and projects.
- Art Galleries.
- Manufacturing managing clients, parts, orders, and invoicing.
- Association management and law firms.
- Service industries like pest control or maintenance and repair.
- eCommerce businesses selling online.
- Publishing companies.
- Estimating, auditing, and inspections.
- Consulting services managing jobs, invoicing, and tracking.
- Schools and study abroad programs managing students, host families, and travel.
- Non-profits managing donors, scholarships, etc.
- Real estate managing buildings, spaces, and projects.
- Health care institutions requiring HIPAA compliance.
- Law offices managing cases, contacts, and referrals
- Speakers and entertainers managing bookings/engagements.
fmIgnite® is licensed with consulting services that can get you started to exactly meet your particular needs. Data migration services can move your existing data from nearly any previous system including Excel, Salesforce, Microsoft Access, ACT!, Outlook, Apple Address Book, etc. Modernize an older FileMaker system by moving your information to fmIgnite and take full advantage of new FileMaker features.
A customized solution built on fmIgnite will save you thousands of dollars over starting development from a basic template or from scratch. It allows you to focus your efforts on building only those application features that are required for your unique business needs to get a solution much faster.
As a totally customizable solution, typical investments in fmIgnite are in the range of $10,000-$150,0000 depending on many factors including the number of users, modules, security requirements, etc. SaaS versions are also available starting at a reasonable monthly cost per user including bundled FileMaker hosting and licensing.
“Working with LuminFire has been a great experience from start to finish. They are brilliant engineers that have innovative ideas that impact our business in a positive way. The enhancements with the software that fmIgnite provides will allow Peregrine to move to the next business level and beyond. It allows us to separate ourselves from our competitors in a meaningful way. Each year at Peregrine we make thousands of promises and commitments to our clients. fmIgnite allows us to be the company our clients want to receive pest control services from.” – Nicholas Holland, Owner Peregrine Pest Control
To get started with the flavor of fmIgnite, you can download our FREE fmIgnite Starter solution.